Share Up To 110 % - 10% Affiliate Program

On a vacation to the waterfall Jumog


After following the final exam, I was with friends on holiday to Jumog Waterfall to our fatigue. At that time, I and five friends go to the waterfall with riding a motorcycle. The distance between the waterfall with our home not far away, just 10 km away.

We're leaving at nine in the morning from one of my friends. We deliberately do not carry Scrip from home because we thought it would be very inconvenient, so we stopped on the way to a restaurant to buy Scrip in the form of rice and a side dish.

After a 1-hour journey, we finally arrived at the waterfall. Me and my friends on our vehicle parking and direct to the waterfall. When my foot falls, I feel very happy because I feel stress accumulated in the head vanished instantly. Then I invited my friend to take a picture in the waterfall.

We also have a good time and do a lot of things like, bathing under a waterfall, play, take a picture. Finally went tired we will test that we've gone through. because it is fun to play, nobody feels today already noon and scorching. We are looking for shady places to rest and enjoy our lunchbox.

We all packed together under a shady tree trunks. A really warm atmosphere at that time, we spend all our stock has been purchased until nothing is left unchanged, after eating together, me and my friends continue our excitement in the waterfall. Not a very pleasant time there except time, we really enjoyed our holiday this time around.

After days of increasingly sore, we are preparing to return home. But before going we devote our moments together in a photograph. At 5 pm we went home we went home soon. The holiday was very memorable for me because I get to hang out with friends and our fatigue together in the waterfall Jumog.

Cerita karangan berlibur di Jumog Karanganyar dengan bahasa inggris

Sign up here with your email address to receive updates from this blog in your inbox.